Memories of Roxy's Nightclub

Originally posted by Dannyj

In my teens i used to live in Swallownest, so Rotherham was easier to get to. And i was a legal drinker in 91 so did go to Ciaro Jacks, but on the "Big Boys" nights.

Cairo Jacks was quality :clap: :clap: Okay,okay,it was naff,it was cheesy and it always had a vague smell of vomit-but as lads in our late teens,me and my mates LOVED it:thumbsup: Dont think infact,ive ever enjoyed a nightclub the way we used to enjoy Cairo's...........

:loopy: Remembering all these nights out from years ago has made me depressed. I'm out in Rotherham tonight, ending up in Liquid.

I don't know if its my age or musical preferance, but i find the place annoying. Theres no way of talking to anyone (or if i wasn't married, chatting up the ladies), and it'll be snided with BF's. But i need my nights out, and if these are the kind of places i have to go to, then i'll do my Duty!:thumbsup: