Bradford and runaway girls

Do we know they were runaways? As several middle-aged men have already been arrested, it looks more like abductions than them running away from home. It sounds like it's shaping up to be a story we've heard before, young girls going 'missing' and being taken around the country, and not that long ago either. :(

I have my suspicions that Asian gangs having been rumbled for preying on white girls have now moved on to targeting young Eastern European girls.

I suspect you are correct.

On a related subject, this story didn't get much exposure in the mainstream media. I wonder why??

http://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/45-arrested-in-police-probe-into-biggest-ever-child-sex-abuse-gang-1-5967618

A conspiracy of silence? In case our Islamic brethren are involved. I'd be surprised if any of these threads last very long, and in this case I can see why, as there are bound to be prosecutions to follow.

On the other hand, I and a few others commented on Islamic enrichment of UK thread, first mine and other posts were deleted, and now the entire thread seems to have disappeared. It's all a taboo subject.

I suspect you are correct.

On a related subject, this story didn't get much exposure in the mainstream media. I wonder why??

http://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/45-arrested-in-police-probe-into-biggest-ever-child-sex-abuse-gang-1-5967618

Probably because some of the alleged offenders were white? ;)

Some of the white and Asian men were directly linked to each other, while others were described as being “opportunistic” and just happened to be at a house when one of the girls was being abused and deciding to join in.

---------- Post added 22-08-2013 at 10:16 ----------

A conspiracy of silence? In case our Islamic brethren are involved. I'd be surprised if any of these threads last very long, and in this case I can see why, as there are bound to be prosecutions to follow.

On the other hand, I and a few others commented on Islamic enrichment of UK thread, first mine and other posts were deleted, and now the entire thread seems to have disappeared. It's all a taboo subject.

Taboo subject? You must be having a laugh natjack, it's one of the commonest thread themes on this forum and usually can't be discussed objectively without crass generalisations being made ad nauseum.

Imagine how long threads would last if posters consistently generalised about middle aged white men, just because middle aged, white males are over represented in the paedophile demographic? I'm sure you'd be rightly outraged by it!

Probably because some of the alleged offenders were white? ;)

---------- Post added 22-08-2013 at 10:16 ----------

Taboo subject? You must be having a laugh natjack, it's one of the commonest thread themes on this forum and usually can't be discussed objectively without crass generalisations being made ad nauseum.

Imagine how long threads would last if posters consistently generalised about middle aged white men, just because middle aged, white males are over represented in the paedophile demographic? I'm sure you'd be rightly outraged by it!

Here we go again, banging the same old boring drum.

Count me out of this one.

Archived