Bradford and runaway girls

Quote:

... while others were described as being “opportunistic” and just happened to be at a house when one of the girls was being abused and deciding to join in.

That bit actually makes me feel dirty and ashamed of my fellow men :(

Just imagine that happening to your kid sister or your daughter. Vile b*st*rds.

I suspect you are correct.

On a related subject, this story didn't get much exposure in the mainstream media. I wonder why??

http://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/45-arrested-in-police-probe-into-biggest-ever-child-sex-abuse-gang-1-5967618

Why do you think it wasn't?

Do you have proof to support that conjecture?

Here we go again, banging the same old boring drum.

Count me out of this one.

I was simply responding to your (over) familiar tune, don't you get fed up of humming it?

---------- Post added 22-08-2013 at 10:28 ----------

That bit actually makes me feel dirty and ashamed of my fellow men :(

Just imagine that happening to your kid sister or your daughter. Vile b*st*rds.

There's absolutely no doubt about that, but it isn't reason to point a solitary grubby finger at Muslims generally.

Just for the avoidance of any doubt-

Muslim paedophiles should be tested with a baseball bat.

Black and white non Muslim paedophiles should endure the same fate.

There you go :)

Taboo subject? You must be having a laugh natjack, it's one of the commonest thread themes on this forum and usually can't be discussed objectively without crass generalisations being made ad nauseum.

Imagine how long threads would last if posters consistently generalised about middle aged white men, just because middle aged, white males are over represented in the paedophile demographic? I'm sure you'd be rightly outraged by it!

It might be a common thread and whilst you don't get censored, other people do. I can't remember which thread it was now, but, eg, a couple of weeks ago, I disagreed with you twice, and both my posts were removed, whilst yours stayed. A similar thing happened yesterday on the Islamic enrichment thread, several posts by different people were removed, nothing bad, just our experiences, and then the entire thread seems to have disappeared.

There does seem to be an agenda to keep heads buried in the sand and that all's for the best in the best of all possible worlds. Gonna be a 'shock' to some people when the brown stuff really hits the fan, which its bound to eventually unless people are allowed to speak their minds.

As for the white man thing, people say all sorts of things about us, including you, no-one bats an eyelid.

It might be a common thread and whilst you don't get censored, other people do. I can't remember which thread it was now, but, eg, a couple of weeks ago, I disagreed with you twice, and both my posts were removed, whilst yours stayed. A similar thing happened yesterday on the Islamic enrichment thread, several posts by different people were removed, nothing bad, just our experiences, and then the entire thread seems to have disappeared.

There does seem to be an agenda to keep heads buried in the sand and that all's for the best in the best of all possible worlds. Gonna be a 'shock' to some people when the brown stuff really hits the fan, which its bound to eventually unless people are allowed to speak their minds.

As for the white man thing, people say all sorts of things about us, including you, no-one bats an eyelid.

It only work's one way, did you not know ?

It might be a common thread and whilst you don't get censored, other people do.
..and you know this how?

I can't remember which thread it was now, but, eg, a couple of weeks ago, I disagreed with you twice, and both my posts were removed, whilst yours stayed. A similar thing happened yesterday on the Islamic enrichment thread, several posts by different people were removed, nothing bad, just our experiences, and then the entire thread seems to have disappeared.

Well I can't comment on that other than to say I regularly have posts removed, in fact some of my finest work is on a moderators cutting room floor. I've also been banned for my own sensational outpourings...so don't take it personally ;)

..and Im still waiting to see evidence of people being reluctant to 'speak their minds', on the Islamic issue it goes beyond rational thinking and escalates into hyperbole and often downright lies!

But you do bat an eyelid, race and ethnicity is something people of all persuasions are sensitive about and you highlighting things you believe I've said confirms it.

Forgive me labouring this point, but I don't say anything about 'the white man thing' since I know there are few generalisations that can be made about white folks or any group of people for that matter.

Incidentally most of my friends and family members are white, so I know this from experience rather than speculative conjecture, unlike some of the pronouncements often made about Muslims.

---------- Post added 22-08-2013 at 10:50 ----------

It only work's one way, did you not know ?

Nothing like having a persecution complex is there? According to natjack you shouldnt 'bat an eyelid'.

If it only works one way there's been a lot of mis-represented Muslims out there!

Not really.

My comment of "It only work's one way, did you not know ?" was in relation to this "As for the white man thing, people say all sorts of things about us, including you, no-one bats an eyelid."

i.e - Racial comments, not someone saying that muslim, black, white and even green people should endure the same fate. (which i do agree with) :)

My comment of "It only work's one way, did you not know ?" was in relation to this "As for the white man thing, people say all sorts of things about us, including you, no-one bats an eyelid."

i.e - Racial comments, not someone saying that muslim, black, white and even green people should endure the same fate. (which i do agree with) :)

But what you're saying is patently not true!

How many threads will you find here lambasting white people generally?

But what you're saying is patently not true!

How many threads will you find here lambasting white people generally?

Why dont you or someone else start a thread on the subject ,its always the same on these threads the usual suspects start bickering and change the subject,the thread then gets closed..sound familiar ?

Archived