Bradford and runaway girls

But what you're saying is patently not true!

How many threads will you find here lambasting white people generally?

I am not talking about threads on here and you know it. I'm talking about in everyday life, out in the street not on SF.

I am not talking about threads on here and you know it. I'm talking about in everyday life, out in the street not on SF.

You must lead a very one dimensional existence. In my real life I encounter very low levels of racism, either directed at black people or white ones and I've never actually seen the view demonstrated that you speak of.

---------- Post added 22-08-2013 at 12:57 ----------

I've seen plenty esp in relation to benefit scroungers with a dozen kids wanting a bigger council house.

..and they refer exclusively to white people or infer it's a phenomenon exclusive to them?

---------- Post added 22-08-2013 at 12:59 ----------

Why dont you or someone else start a thread on the subject ,its always the same on these threads the usual suspects start bickering and change the subject,the thread then gets closed..sound familiar ?

I haven't changed the subject, I'm addressing points raised by other posters.

You must lead a very one dimensional existence. In my real life I encounter very low levels of racism, either directed at black people or white ones and I've never actually seen the view demonstrated that you speak of.

Ah, boyfriday has only seen low level's of racism so let's drop the race card and pretend it does not happen. You many have only seen low levels, does that mean others are exactly the same ?

Don't bother answering.

It might be a common thread and whilst you don't get censored, other people do. I can't remember which thread it was now, but, eg, a couple of weeks ago, I disagreed with you twice, and both my posts were removed, whilst yours stayed. A similar thing happened yesterday on the Islamic enrichment thread, several posts by different people were removed, nothing bad, just our experiences, and then the entire thread seems to have disappeared.

There does seem to be an agenda to keep heads buried in the sand and that all's for the best in the best of all possible worlds. Gonna be a 'shock' to some people when the brown stuff really hits the fan, which its bound to eventually unless people are allowed to speak their minds.

As for the white man thing, people say all sorts of things about us, including you, no-one bats an eyelid.

your tin foil hats slipped a bit, the paranoia beams getting in

Ah, boyfriday has only seen low level's of racism so let's drop the race card and pretend it does not happen. You many have only seen low levels, does that mean others are exactly the same ?
I'm not pretending it doesn't happen, you were talking of your experiences, I was sharing mine..by the way it was you who played the race card by moaning about it being only one way..remember?

Don't bother answering.

Perhaps you shouldnt have phrased your post as question.

Go on BF start one please m8 :hihi::hihi::hihi:,
I ain't going there Bpb! But just to illustrate my point...what do you think would be the response if a Muslim posted a thread entitled "What's the connection between middle aged white males and paedophilia?" I think there'd be a lynching..the general response would be a very antagonistic one, and rightly so.

I used to post on an Islamic community site and believe me, I more often than not found myself defending white folks against the crass utterances of some of their gobfrothers who would regularly refer to me as an Uncle Tom and worse..water off a duck's back I say. Give me a room full of happy Unitedites any day Pete, irrespective of their creed!

if I'm being honest on here people get posts removed for speaking the truth and the mods don't like it, if it could upset anyone ethnic, gay or otherwise persuaded, but white heterosexuals are singled out IMO.

Are they though? Do you want to guess how many posts I lose in a week and how many times I've been banned since being a member here? {heterosexual, black fella}.

Not a dig at you fella, you're one of the few I like AMOF, but there's definitely not a level playing field on here, TBH I'm sick of people hitting report & loads of just my posts vanishing.

The only time I've hit the report button was to have one of my own posts removed!

Take the other week when I asked a question on a gay pride march, I asked why do they need one, it was removed the reason off topic FGS.

Pete

I didn't see that post, and not about to defend moderation here but there are clear rules about posting and remaining on topic..I suspect our contributions might be removed since we've strayed far away from the OP!

UTB :thumbsup:

Archived