The Big W at Catcliffe

Hi bullerboy

Ime not 70+yet but i am very very near, also i would trade that bike in and get a good one, seriously

How many Harleys have you had then,i think i know the answer to that and no its not cos they are crap which they are but its the one that suits me.:D

---------- Post added 23-08-2013 at 19:41 ----------

That is so true!!!.....up until now iv never thought about old people's clothes!.....where do they get them from?! I mean the pleated skirts that the ladies like to wear?! Where are these shops?! Apart from boundry mills?!
I think you might find one that fits at Bon Marche .

:D

How many Harleys have you had then,i think i know the answer to that and no its not cos they are crap which they are but its the one that suits me.:D

---------- Post added 23-08-2013 at 19:41 ----------

I think you might find one that fits at Bon Marche .

:D

Ahaha..... Never been In that shop either .... I think I won't be finding any that fits!!! Not for another 40 years anyhow lol!

That is so true!!!.....up until now iv never thought about old people's clothes!.....where do they get them from?! I mean the pleated skirts that the ladies like to wear?! Where are these shops?! Apart from boundry mills?!

Ha ha I vow NEVER to wear the pleaty skirt, twin set and purple hat but might have to turn goth in my dotage

Whitby's chips are average, need lashings of salt n vinegar

I bought a great jacket there for my summer hols. It was exactly what I've been looking for for ages (super lightweight material, doesn't crease, chuck it in suitcase - perfect).

In no way is it 'what old people wear'

I may be old but I don't go for frumpy.

Not yet thank you.

I think they must get them from catalogues or those full-page adverts in the Sunday supplements or Womans Weekly. :-)

Archived