Hen Party Venue Needed!

Shellie87

Hi, check out Bar27. We are situated right on the edge of the City Centre, a stones throw from Bramall Lane football ground! Venue pictures on our facebook page (link below). You can hire the venue exclusive to you party and we can provide a DJ. We offer drinks and catering packages at great prices. For more information please call me on 07984843754.Thanks

Hi, the Redhouse is on Solly street just 5 minutes walk away from West street. We can offer a few drinks offers for yourselves and can provide food. We also have a license till 5am so you can keep your party going on all night! If you would like more details give me a call on 07875108354

Cheers

Richard

Hi

Fitzwilliam and West in West One could offer you a few options from a 2 course sit down meal for £12.50pp, a private room and an area of the bar for free all evening with cocktail offers.

If you would like any further info please call.

Thanks

jonny

hi, have you thought about the noose and gibbet, we are right next door to Centertainment and on a direct tram route into town, we had a hen night a couple of weeks ago and it was great, we have a fantastic DJ that does funny party games and it is a really good place to have your hen party.

you can bring in your own buffet if you like or we can do one for you.

give us a ring to discuss it, 0114 2617182

You could also try one of the two local gay clubs: Dempseys or Affinity; I'd be happy to entertain the guests if they wish to tell Colin, manager at Dempseys that I reccommended it, or if you prefer Affinity, tell Lee the manager there that I reccommended that venue...:love:

A friend of mine had her hen party at the South Sea in Broomhill a few months ago and it was a wicked night. They gave us some really good drinks offers and were really cool and friendly. They dedicated half of the venue to the party and we brought our own buffet. There were some great live bands on and it was a really good atmosphere. There was no charge, all my friend had to do was put a deposit down. Definitely worth a look :)

Archived