Working While on Benefits

My Mum & Dad worked damn hard & never had to resort to the benefit system . It makes me sick to the core when people who can work , don't , because they find it " hard " to make ends meet without benefits. Get a flaming job even one that pays less . People shouldn't have so many kids if they cant afford to support them

My Mum & Dad worked damn hard & never had to resort to the benefit system . It makes me sick to the core when people who can work , don't , because they find it " hard " to make ends meet without benefits. Get a flaming job even one that pays less . People shouldn't have so many kids if they cant afford to support them

You need an avatar, so i can keep track of when you're banned. :hihi:

To answer that I am desperate to sign off, anything to avoid justifying myself to the dole every 2 weeks.

But, why accept a job that will leave you far worse off money wise just so you can say your in a job.

It really is a no brainer, either they fix the taxes and rents so they work with you in work.

Or, carry on ripping you off so you are always debating whether signing off is even worth it.

You gain self respect.

well said that woman;)

AGREED - my thoughts entirely

---------- Post added 27-08-2013 at 18:28 ----------

Well, people will slate anyone that tells it just how it is.

I repeat, they either fix the system so it makes signing off irresistible or folk will continue on benefits.

It really is a no brainer.

I agree with you totally the system is very wrong and they do need to fix the system - the benefits system wasn't set up for this mindset!

Archived