The Middle East: only Wars & Conflict ! .. ??

but thats improving, not inventing Oo

Thats a good point - I stand corrected

If you view his patents though I wouldn't advise it, its boring, you will see that of the 212 or so a lot are very similar and are just an upgrade if you like on existing inventions/improvements. I suppose you could compare it to Fred Bloggs inventing a sweet and Mr X adding lemon to one and apple flavour to another and patenting each individual one. It looks good on paper but whats the difference?

My father in law has a number of patents for Electronic Engineering inventions however none are upgrades if you like on existing inventions. He developed one piece of machinery which is used in modern electronic devices (machinery), without it they probably wouldn't exist. They are all different. In a similar way with Tesla he only had a small number of patents but look what he achieved, AC current enough said, can you imagine typing an email on DC current?

Though one things does interest me in that how did we get onto the subject of Edison on a Middle east wars and conflict link???

Some debate is more dangerous than other debate

zionism is a evil racists fascists ideology , hence why some intellectuals are so against it,

its a system which has used the holocaust as a cash cow,

http://www.amazon.com/Holocaust-Industry-Reflections-Exploitation-Suffering/dp/product-description/185984488X

and uses the media to manipulate peoples perceptions on reality:

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-stein19-2008dec19,0,4676183.column

I hope Assad crushes those terrorist rebels soon and British government wake up and stop supporting terrorists that just want to turn Syria into a Islamic state. Too many Christians living in Syria who will be killed just for being christian if the rebels take hold. Saudi Arabia need sorting too for supplying weapons to the rebels, they wouldnt take too kindly of an invasion in their own country.

Archived