The Middle East: only Wars & Conflict ! .. ??

I think you need to brush up on your history regarding the Middle East, you could start before the religion of Islam came about. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty good on the history of the region thanks. I'm just wondering what your reply has to do with my post. :loopy::loopy:

Israel is the only nice country out there. Probably why the others hate it so much.

I imagine that one day Israel will be forced to dispose of its nuclear weapons in a way that will bring improvements and stability to the whole region.

Is it fair to say the Middle East throughout history has always been a place where there was a war going on?

Someone even suggested the 3rd world war might be triggered in the ME

No. It would be incorrect and a gross oversimplification to say that.

---------- Post added 24-08-2013 at 21:22 ----------

Israel is the only nice country out there. Probably why the others hate it so much.

An outstandingly shortsighted and ignorant point of view.

---------- Post added 24-08-2013 at 21:23 ----------

But quite well developed before the advent of Islam.

An even more staggeringly ignorant opinion.

I imagine that one day Israel will be forced to dispose of its nuclear weapons in a way that will bring improvements and stability to the whole region.

I doubt that. Israel always thought that Armageddon would come in the shape of a combined Arab invasion in which it would be completely outnumbered 3 to 1 in weaponry and manpower. Nukes would have been it's last resort

That didnt happen although something like it happened in 1967 when Syria, Egypt and Jordan ganged up and tried to wipe the country off the map.

These days that scenario is off the table now that the Arabs are busily at war with each other but the outcome of the situation in Egypt and who takes the leadership must be of great concern to Israel.

Israel also believes that Iran has nukes or will very soon have them and for that reason alone they wont dispose of their own whatsoever

---------- Post added 24-08-2013 at 22:01 ----------

No. It would be incorrect and a gross oversimplification to say that.

---------- Post added 24-08-2013 at 21:22 ----------

An outstandingly shortsighted and ignorant point of view.

---------- Post added 24-08-2013 at 21:23 ----------

An even more staggeringly ignorant opinion.

How do you manage to get away with such rudeness? I've had bans for saying less that you do.

If you disagree with someone's opinion the least you could do is submit a counter argument.

Don Rickles does it for comedy... but you're not funny at all mate :gag:

Archived