Frozen Greggs. Have you ever bought one?

I have tried the sausage rolls and the curry pasties which I love from Greggs.

The paistry is where the downfall is, it taistes like cheap fusty puff paisty for some reason. I am almost sure its due to the cooking temperature not being hot enough in the home.

I've had the sausage rolls, and whilst a bit greasy they actually tasted better to me. Opinions eh !

Thats what I thought, a lot more grease, but like you say its down to an individuals taiste I guess.

I will spend the extra and continue going to greggs where they seem to be able to get it right for me, and save on the gas and cooking time :D

I've had the sausage rolls, and whilst a bit greasy they actually tasted better to me. Opinions eh !

Could that because Greggs stand them on the shelf for a while before serving them and then but them in a bag that absorbs some of the grease.

I rap them in kitchen towel for a flew seconds before eating it and I can't tell the difference.

Archived