How Many Friends Do You Have On Facebook? Is It Important?

Er, dumb it down? Start something really political and see how many people start arguing amongst themselves? :hihi:

I'm too thick to do that :D

---------- Post added 26-08-2013 at 20:54 ----------

i dont do facebook so no its not important, at all

You don't have any mates then :D

Friends? They are not friends, they are associates. A person is very lucky indeed in they find a single friend during their time on Earth. But to answer your question, around 210. I might be different to the average user in-so-much that I've met most of them, I suspect not many people can say that.

Friends? They are not friends, they are associates. A person is very lucky indeed in they find a single friend during their time on Earth. But to answer your question, around 210. I might be different to the average user in-so-much that I've met most of them, I suspect not many people can say that.

That sounds rather depressing - but so true :(

---------- Post added 26-08-2013 at 21:18 ----------

I have 173 and I know all of them well.

Liar :D:hihi:

---------- Post added 26-08-2013 at 21:21 ----------

You will always have lots of friends when you are in the money. Wait till you are poor.... :hihi:

I sleep on deckchairs for Christs sake!! You can't get any poorer than that!! :(

Archived