Trying to identify people in old photographs

MissGobby

th_nansphotos001.jpg

th_nansphotos.jpg

im not sure if you will be able to see these photos as i have never posted photos before but anyway,

My nan passed away a month ago and while sorting her belongings i came across some old photos, i was just wondering if anyone knew who some of these people in the photos are?(these arnt in the right order to the pictures)

1. The wedding photo, i know that the groom is my grandads brother, my grandad and his brother stood behind the bride and groom and my grandads mum and dad stood next to his brother, does anyone know who the bride and the 2 bridesmaids are??

2. school play, my auntie was roughly i would say 7or8 years old in this photo, she is now 60(61 this year) and i (think) this was took when she attended Netherthorpe School, does anyone know who anyone else in the pictures are, or do you regocnise yourself?

3. Proffesional photo of 3girls and 1boy - the lad is my nans cousin, Billy Brown (he died in the war, i think he was roughyl 19-22years old when he was killed) i haven't go a clue who the girls are? any ideas?

4. 8 people stood outside a house - my aunt(60years old now), my great grandad and great nan are stood at the right hand side, nobody i know can tell me who the other 5 people are in this picture, there is a small lass who looks alot younger than my auntie, does anyone know who these people are??

Any replies thank you xxxx

Archived