United...2 lucky Breakaways

Waffer

Was this the worst game this season  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Was this the worst game this season

Blades played well, . I think you were watching a different game, Waffler.

Blades played well, ..... played well, if they had let any football bystanders in they would have walked out at half time, take out two dodgy goals and nothing happend apart from two teams playing badly and passing the ball to one another........played well.......It was rubbish, i was bored.

Blades played well, ..... played well, if they had let any football bystanders in they would have walked out at half time, take out two dodgy goals and nothing happend apart from two teams playing badly and passing the ball to one another........played well.......It was rubbish, i was bored.

i dont see the "dodgy goals" you refer to..... perhaps the pen was dodgy yes, but thats it.

we also had a lot more chances to make it 4/5

ive seen worse games this season, but as ive said previously, its hard to play well against teams who just hoof the ball forward like weds do

I thus presume your beloved team's precarious position in the league (ie, staring relegation in the face) is down to conceding 'dodgy goals' and 'passing the ball to one another'? Correct!

However, personally I thought both goals were quite remarkable demonstrations of skill, something so lacking at your place that it appears to be something quite foreign to which you - having not seen such skill in many a moon - can only describe as being 'dodgy goals'.

Sure, the school-boy defending which resulted in your team conceding these, and no doubt many, many others, is something which could concern you.

I'd also worry more about a squad and manager who both failed to get revved-up for a derby encounter, showing hardly any passion whatsoever. You can forgive your team for having little skill, but you can't forgive them for showing absolutely no effort.

Then again, those players have probably more pressing things on their minds, like whether to try and jump ship now before it's left to the rats (again).

Archived