United...2 lucky Breakaways

Waffer

Was this the worst game this season  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Was this the worst game this season

Jester, united was poor as well, but the best poor team on the day, league positions at this time of the season dont lie. but the game was a poor advert for sheffield football.

The Two Chances they are on about was just a long ball boot over the defence, and there forwards out paced us, again and again this happens.....

Jester, united was poor as well, but the best poor team on the day, league positions at this time of the season dont lie. but the game was a poor advert for sheffield football.

The Two Chances they are on about was just a long ball boot over the defence, and there forwards out paced us, again and again this happens.....

jesus waffler yer a bad loser. easy easy easy you shad aap.

click on the link

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/781/gommobcarlsberganim1ov.gif

You were **** - we ran rings round you for 80 minutes and should have had at least double what we did. Get over it.

So you think we was **** , well i dont think we was anyway near as good as that. and you still struggled to beat us, we was all over you in the last 10 mins.......premiership you are having a laugh.

I'm starting to wonder if you have joined the forum to be a troll Waffer. Or is that Waffler?

Why don't you just accept that the better team won and the better team are going up? You seem to spend more time talking about us than you do your own team. Are you a secret Blade or are you just jealous?

You are honestly giving the other Owls fans a bad name with all the garbage you are spouting.

Right to put this to bed, I thought the game was poor, sorry you dont think i can have that view.

But United being better, is a matter of fact, united are having a great season, and my advice to you is enjoy it, warnock has done a great job for united, from day one. he has built a solid team over a number of years, and i even think you will be ok in the premiership.....you had better be or there is no hope for any of us.

United for a big city club have been in the wilderness for too long, always the pretender....we will see next year, and the year after that will be massive seasons........only time will tell......Good luck....I think you will need it as all clubs re joining the premiership will need.......and good judgement of Course.

Archived