United...2 lucky Breakaways

Waffer

Was this the worst game this season  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Was this the worst game this season

Dot are you Dave Allens Mother....."I know the trouble makers, I know who they are,

Waffer, ever since starting this thread, you have made a mockery of yourself with your poor biased comments??????

I have spoke to many of Owls fans "faithful" might I add, they travel home and away every week regardless, and they have spoken nothing but the honest truth about the match on Saturday, but for some reason without being offensive, your view of the match makes me think that you are living up on "Cloud Cockoo Land", being you are writing a complete load of nonsense!

1. First point:- 2 Lucky breakaways!.....You have completely changed your own statements through-out this thread, firstly you said that the goals were rubbish in a sense and that they were plain lucky??? So.......Firstly, when Brunt hits one of his free kicks and it flies in the top corner, do you turn round and say "Oh well....That was lucky?" I think not, The first goal was just a top class free kick that left your keeper for dead end of!

The second goal.....Which match did you watch? I happen to have the full highlights stored on my PC from a very good fiend of mine, and if you watch the Second goal, you will see that prior to the goal, United camped constantly in your half, creating numerous opportunities and coming close from a couple, As for the goal...........It was a build up that cam straight from our Keeper, then after a number of neat passes the ball fell to Armstrong on the left who delivered a pinpoint ball, which basically split your defense and ripped them to shreds!.........Agagin terrific build up play, an excellent cross and Top class finishing, and im not just saying that because it was us who scored???.....If you lot had put those goals against us, Id turn round and say...."Fairplay, they outplayed us!" and "2 Well worked goals"...........In fact it was'nt that long ago when I remember a certain Sibon goal pat us, and I turned around and said, fair play nice goal.............Football is football......Its best to keep your mouth sdhut if you are intent on talking Biased rubbish!

2. Long boot over the defense........I can remember at least 10 balls played from your defense which ended up straight in Kenny's arms???.........Both of united's goals came from Midfield work which involved at least 6/7 passes on each occasion, Have you actually seen the match?, Or are you a Radio Sheffield Armchair supporter, who just listens to the B*llocks that your biased commentators speak?

3. Only had about 5 chances???? OMG lol................First half........Collins plays the ball up the right to Kozluk who in turn feeds Akinbiyi, he turns through the defence and plants a low shot accross ur keeper which he manages to hold onto, this was followed by a couple of chances from Akinbiyi again, Bruce Dyer, and Tonge striked a long effort which planted carefully into ur keepers hands......Not to mention Ifill who struck at least one.........Lets look at the figures!..........And I am quite willing to prove that United had 8 Attempts on Goal in the first half alone!.............Second half for the first 3 mins we controls the game and frequently tested your keeper through-out, Thats why official Match reports show that United had 17 opportunities on goal (14 of which on target) and this is the reports of the middle men, Neither Blades or owls, official tabloids!

If you are intent on Writing rubbish, send it directly to me via PM, rather than infiltrate the forum which pointless rubbish that you shown us on this thread! Im sure as your own supporter Jester has shown you, that none of it makes sense, and you are living in a dream word, intent on believing what you want to believe!

Matt

First half United had

Dot are you Dave Allens Mother....."I know the trouble makers, I know who they are,

Waffer, why don't you post your moronic crap on the Wendy site. You'll find a few more like you there (although credit to those Owls fans who have come clean about last Saturday's result). Better still Waffer, FOAD.

To everyone else, this moron seems to derive pleasure from winding the Blades fans up, so perhaps we should ignore him ......

If you look at my signature you should be able to tell that I am a Blade and therefore highly unlikely to be Dave Allen's mother:loopy:

You should also have worked out which category you fall into as far as talking sense or rubbish is concerned:gag:

I met up with Owls fans at the bottom of Leppings Lane after the match and to a man all said they were happy to get away with 2-1

Totally agree. I'm an Owl and 2-1 defeat was at least fair although many Utdites also agree that a second penalty shoudl have been given but thsi would have been a very harsh result had it been 2-2

For heavens sake i said what a rotten match, i never said wednesday deserved to win....where did that come from.......Wednesday was rubbish....What a rotten match if you enjoyed it ..ok.....but i thought it was rubbish......Matt.........Relax

Archived