Skip hire recommendations in Sheffield - No advertising

• 3 weeks later...
I've used Arthur's Skips recently on Neepsend Road

http://www.arthursskips.co.uk

I paid £150 for an 8 yard skip with a gate so that you can wheel rubbish straight in

Ive just used Arthurs skips too. A midi skip is £60, but if you want to fill your skip and have it removed the same day, make sure you state that when you order it.

I recently had one from Phil Skips in Ecclesfield it was £55 for a 3 ton skip plus £5 because it was on the grass verge.

We used phill skips a couple of weeks ago, he's a tenner more expensive than D.J on Leppings lane(who we usually use) for a 4 tonne skip, but he could deliver the next day on this occasion and D.J could not.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I Use M And M Skip Hire In Attercliffe

They Are Not The Cheepest But They Are The Most Profesionall

Skip Hire Company By Far. Do You Stop To Think Where Your Waste Is Ending Up When You Pay 10pence For A Builders Skip? And The Truck Turns Up Looking Like A Complete Shed, No Name Or Number On The Side?

Alarms Started Ringing For Us When We Used A Skip Hire Company In Attercliffe They Turned Up Late, The Driver Was Dirtier Than The Rubbish We Put In The Skip, He Looked Like Stig Of The Dump.

The Truck Had No Name No Opperaters Licence, No Tax, Ding Ding Ding Hello Whats This, Fly Tipping Is A Big Problem That We All Must Takle. To Help This Ask To See There Waste Carriers Licence / And There Environmentle Policy. Also Visit There Premises To See What Happens To Your Waste, And That It Hasent Just Landed On Mrs Johnson At No 33 Garden Whilst She Was Out Shopping.;)

So Enough Moning, We Did All These Things With M And M And Found Them To Be So Good We Went Into Partnersip With Them For Our Skips. Hope You Thing First, Cheeper Not Always Best????.