Skip hire recommendations in Sheffield - No advertising

hi we have had loads of skips lately and have used dixons they have always been able to bring us skips on same day and although prices are for 2 weeks max they havent taken ours until we rung them and asked them to come and collect it which they then did asap 0114-242 3054 cost £135 for large size

try using a hippo bag from wickes, fill it up then call them and they will collect the next day, it works out at about £40 to £50

1 ton for around 70 or so quid - rip off - you could get a few ton for that in a skip. Stick with the skip. I know this as I was looking at the brochure in Wickes on Friday and commented on the rip off price to the staff. Have to say everything else in the shop is a bargain though.

1 ton for around 70 or so quid - rip off - you could get a few ton for that in a skip. Stick with the skip. I know this as I was looking at the brochure in Wickes on Friday and commented on the rip off price to the staff. Have to say everything else in the shop is a bargain though.

it cost me £45

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been thinking of sorting out the jungle in the back garden and have been looking for the cheapest available place for skips.

Would be looking at roughly 6 ton skip, and the best thing is no road permit is needed as they can just dump it on the drive in the garden.

Now where is the cheapest one?