Skip hire recommendations in Sheffield - No advertising

Avoid Yorkshire Waste Care (The Green Skip Co.).

I used them recently, they took my money in minutes & then delivered in a few days, but took nearly 5 weeks of phone calls to get them to collect it.

Totally agree, took our money, no skip delivered countless phone calls and broken promises. Luckily we paid by paypal as we had to open a dispute to get our money back.

ha ha

can anyone reccommend a good skip hire place please. Preferably one for a small skip that can be dropped off & picked up the same day.

Also, is there any rules on what is allowed in a skip?

I'm sure to get some dodgy replies to that, but hey ho

like one person has said you can't put asbestos in it the council will take it away for you as it as to be disposed of properly if it's the type that's from old lagging, you would be surprised where they used to put the stuff. but going back to your question you can put any thing in a skip you might get stuff robbed out of it, what I would also do is make sus there's nothing in it to trace it back to you, like letters bills parcel waste with your address on it as some skip firms will fly tip so they don't have to pay the disposal charge that can be quit hefty be carefull

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...