Feminism or Misandry?

Even if the tryouts manage to find one oversized woMAN who might be able to compete, no club is going to take her on because of when she gets pregnant and is out for 3 seasons whilst expecting full pay. :rant:

I think you wrongly assume that ALL women are family orientated. Some women are not the slightest bit interested in raising children.

---------- Post added 05-09-2013 at 19:52 ----------

Well let's put that back into the Wimbledon scenario, open up the tournament for all (no separate mens or womens tournaments), then see how many women get ranked, and of course hear the uproar when they realise they can no longer earn so much of that big prize money !

Then the problem is of their own making I'm afraid. I don't pander to, nor agree with, the view that they should be paid the same money for a lesser performance. That would not be tolerated in my own line of work, and I certainly don't see why it would be tolerated in other professions.

Archived