Can anyone remember Harringtons in castle market?

muppet

:) Hi to any fashion guru who ever purchased anything from me over a 36 year

period. I found this site by chance and am delighted to know harringtons has not been forgotten , believe me i can remember almost everything i have ever sold right through 3+ generations. you name it i sold it....

thanks again Brian...

:)

P.s. i now trade in doncaster tue friday sat...............

Hi Brian,

Sorry to hear of the demise of HArrington's...You were a good bloke to us working class kids from Pitsmoor.!

My mum always took us there for jeans and stuff...And i caried on buying from you as well.....

Hope Doncaster works out.!

John

p.s....has it really been 36 years..Where has all that time gone.?

I remember as a too tall, too big teenager, getting all my gear from the mighty Harringtons, two tones, sta-prest, jeans, harrington jackets, bomber jackets, and top shirts, looked sharp for the best prices in town. If I remember rightly two lads from our school worked at harringtons on a saturday, the Chappell brothers, both well over 6 foot, both right decent lads. Simon and Paul.

All the best in Donny, Brian, the market wont be the same without you.

Hi Brian,

Sorry to hear of the demise of HArrington's...You were a good bloke to us working class kids from Pitsmoor.!

My mum always took us there for jeans and stuff...And i caried on buying from you as well.....

Hope Doncaster works out.!

John

p.s....has it really been 36 years..Where has all that time gone.?

Hi John

Thanks for your kind words and yes it has been 36 years!!!!!!! all the best and hope to see you in Donny sometime!

Hi Brian...

4th October 1976 I bought a pair of jeans from you. First time washed they shrunk 2 sizes.

I still have the receipt...any chance of a refund?:hihi:

Great shop by the way....you will be missed.

:) Hi to any fashion guru who ever purchased anything from me over a 36 year

period. I found this site by chance and am delighted to know harringtons has not been forgotten , believe me i can remember almost everything i have ever sold right through 3+ generations. you name it i sold it....

thanks again Brian...

:)

P.s. i now trade in doncaster tue friday sat...............

hi brian,my mum worked for you in the 60s-70s [margaret w****n] from brinsworth, me & the brinny crew used to buy our gear from you [gear in the old fashioned definitive!clothes- not the new definition-lol]glad to see you'r do'in ok.your shop was the best,seem to remember there was even a jacket named after you.well done mate you'r a sheffield icon,all the best to you & yours,willo.

Hi Brian...

4th October 1976 I bought a pair of jeans from you. First time washed they shrunk 2 sizes.

I still have the receipt...any chance of a refund?:hihi:

Great shop by the way....you will be missed.

Hi Allen good to hear from you i always exchange faulty merchandise.if you can guess my age i wll give you treble your money back trust me .

p.s. Thanks for your kind words it means a lot to me.........

I remember as a too tall, too big teenager, getting all my gear from the mighty Harringtons, two tones, sta-prest, jeans, harrington jackets, bomber jackets, and top shirts, looked sharp for the best prices in town. If I remember rightly two lads from our school worked at harringtons on a saturday, the Chappell brothers, both well over 6 foot, both right decent lads. Simon and Paul.

All the best in Donny, Brian, the market wont be the same without you.

Hi sharp singer thanks for the kind words, the chappell brothers were great lads and both about 6'7"

regards Brian............

l