Syria megathread- is British government desperate for another war?

Military action in Syria ?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Military action in Syria ?

• None at all.
    • Limited air/cruise missile strikes.
    • As much, including ground troops, as is needed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-23892594

They didn't even wait a day

By they, I am presuming that you mean whoever perpetrated this atrocity? If you listen to what the Doctor said it happened over a week ago just in time for the arrival of the weapons inspectors, that Assad invited in, yet must have forgotten they were coming, or he would surely not have done this so near to their visit? The BBC was obviously told to show it over and over in the event of a NO vote, because it appeared on ever BBC news outlet straight afterwards. But strangely - not on the Aljazeera or RT which comes from London?

Napalm - classic MO of the mercenaries in Vietnam.............

---------- Post added 30-08-2013 at 16:12 ----------

sky news is reporting it as white phosphorous. Didn't israel use the same stuff in gaza during op cast lead?

yes!........................................................

By they, I am presuming that you mean whoever perpetrated this atrocity? If you listen to what the Doctor said it happened over a week ago just in time for the arrival of the weapons inspectors, that Assad invited in, yet must have forgotten they were coming, or he would surely not have done this so near to their visit? The BBC was obviously told to show it over and over in the event of a NO vote, because it appeared on ever BBC news outlet straight afterwards. But strangely - not on the Aljazeera or RT which comes from London?

Napalm - classic MO of the mercenaries in Vietnam.............

---------- Post added 30-08-2013 at 16:12 ----------

yes!........................................................

By they I meant the media reporting - it was in response to Mecky's post saying that we'll be seeing more atrocities now to drum up support for military intervention.

By they I meant the media reporting - it was in response to Mecky's post saying that we'll be seeing more atrocities now to drum up support for military intervention.

Do you mean video's like this from the BBC website entitled 'Syria crisis: Incendiary bomb victims 'like the walking dead',

4.20 mins.

These are chemical bombs that hit a school.

When I look at this video, I must admit, something has to be done. Maybe a UN attack.

Edited by poppet2

Do you mean video's like this from the BBC website entitled 'Syria crisis: Incendiary bomb victims 'like the walking dead',

4.20 mins.

When I look at this video, I must admit, something has to be done. Maybe a UN attack.

There is no force on earth or heaven that will make the Russians and Chinese vote for any military action against Assad. They will veto it every turn.

Despite what the news programmes are saying yesterdays vote says nothing about Britains place in the world, its status as a global power; Britain is not abstaining from military action on Syria due to some lack of capability, our parliament has CHOSEN not to take military action.

MILITARY ACTION being the optional word. That does not exclude the continuation of supplying of mercenaries, armaments and GAS......

Don't think for one moment that the rag tag bunch of killers who call themselves

'rebels' are anything other than foreign mercenaries. Most probably Blackwater, paid for by the Zionist Cabal.

We really need to keep up the pressure on our representatives to STOP the

illegal support of terrorists against a sovereign legally elected Government.

Our status in the world? A global power? Are you kidding? We are a tiny little Island with a few people who are of use to the NWO Elite.

4.20 mins.

How much longer is the world going to stand by and allow those attacks on innocent children go on..

Do we continue burying our heads in the sand pretending it isn't happening.

Sky News is reporting it as White Phosphorous. Didn't Israel use the same stuff in Gaza during Op Cast Lead?

How much longer is the world going to stand by and allow those attacks on innocent children go on..

The world didn't move a muscle when Israel used white phosphorous in operation cast lead in Gaza as posted by Sevenrivers so why all the fuss now?

Think outside the box instead of following the other sheep I would say.

There is no force on earth or heaven that will make the Russians and Chinese vote for any military action against Assad. They will veto it every turn.

And this is the biggest dilemma we have. Even if an attack took place by the USA alone, the East could block oil supplies and who knows what the response from Russia & China would be.

Why don't the rich Middle East countries do something for their Islamic brothers?

Well according to catpus we need to be supporting Assad as he's just fighting a load of foreign mercs and no disgruntled and oppressed Syrians at all. Which is a bit strange.