"I Have A Dream" Martin Luther King.

Not yet but it didn't come with a use by date so it's valid still.

There have been millions of immigrants into the country since MLK's famous speech, everyone from Vietnamese boat people to refugees from the Kmer Rouge in Cambodia. Most didnt have much and hardly spoke English.

Untold numbers of the these people and their American born kids have prospered and done well for themselves

The opportunities are there if one is prepared to be serious, work hard and realize that education is the key factor.

There is no fast easy way to big money and success. It's all a slog

There have been millions of immigrants into the country since MLK's famous speech, everyone from Vietnamese boat people to refugees from the Kmer Rouge in Cambodia. Most didnt have much and hardly spoke English.

Untold numbers of the these people and their American born kids have prospered and done well for themselves

The opportunities are there if one is prepared to be serious, work hard and realize that education is the key factor.

There is no fast easy way to big money and success. It's all a slog

I'm not knocking The States Harleyman, I have no argument with them.

I'm not knocking The States Harleyman, I have no argument with them.

Dare I say it but while black Americans have come a long way since 1963 and have also worked hard and prospered by their own efforts there are people like Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson who still live in the past and are always ready to blame white society for the misfortunes that still dog other black Americans. Those two are ignoring facts that stare them in the face and there are still many who swallow their drivel

Dare I say it but while black Americans have come a long way since 1963 and have also worked hard and prospered by their own efforts there are people like Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson who still live in the past and are always ready to blame white society for the misfortunes that still dog other black Americans. Those two are ignoring facts that stare them in the face and there are still many who swallow their drivel

People believe what they want to believe don't they and once that happens it's easy to only hear one voice.

Archived