Sheffield Council's 1.2 Million Profits from Parking Permits!

Is 1.2 Million profit from Sheffield Parking Permits acceptable?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Is 1.2 Million profit from Sheffield Parking Permits acceptable?

Indeed , the council also top up their piggy bank with vast amounts fleeced from motorists through that major crime they call "Parking Offences ". They send out their army of Meter Maids and tell them to bring home the bacon.

If people parked within the rules there would be no legal/valid reason to issue penalty notices. Your argument, much like your cranial cavity, has no substance.

Oh and just to throw in, I've parked in Sheffield city centre in a variety of locations and have yet to receive a single penalty notice. Maybe because I read the signs, actually understand it and makes sure I don't contravene the rules set by them rather than trying to throw self-entitlement around, the typical "I pay my road tax I do what I want with my car" attitude.

Edited by Resident

If people parked within the rules there would be no legal/valid reason to issue penalty notices. Your argument, much like your cranial cavity, has no substance.

Oh and just to throw in, I've parked in Sheffield city centre in a variety of locations and have yet to receive a single penalty notice. Maybe because I read the signs, actually understand it and makes sure I don't contravene the rules set by them rather than trying to throw self-entitlement around, the typical "I pay my road tax I do what I want with my car" attitude.

Sheffield Parking Services regularly flaunt the rules they're supposed to enforce, see here >>

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=82215

Many thousands of clear evidenced examples here where PCN's have been unjustly and or unlawfully issued by various councils.

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showforum=30

Plus I'll wager everything I own for every unjust, unlawful state theft posted on Pepipoo there is at least 2 more which aren't.

And we now regularly have disgusting state sponsored bullying of vulnerable elderly citizens from councils parking enforcement.

It's time to wake up and take a stand against these nasty fascists.

Or maybe you just belong to the council. :hihi:

Sheffield Parking Services regularly flaunt the rules they're supposed to enforce, see here >>

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=82215

You have no idea whether those vehicles are parked legally or not. Loading is allowed at that location, the CEO looks like he's carrying something.

Many thousands of clear evidenced examples here where PCN's have been unjustly and or unlawfully issued by various councils.

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showforum=30

What you call unlawful of unjust may equate to trying to get off on a technicality to others.

What you call unlawful of unjust may equate to trying to get off on a technicality to others.

The more people who get off on a technicality the better . Every appeal that is won by motorists is money that is kept out of the grasp of greedy councils who see motorists as cash cows.

The more people who get off on a technicality the better . Every appeal that is won by motorists is money that is kept out of the grasp of greedy councils who see motorists as cash cows.

And a "greedy" council is better than a greedy landlord how?

You have no idea whether those vehicles are parked legally or not. Loading is allowed at that location, the CEO looks like he's carrying something.

Isn't it parked outside the parking teams office ? so could be unloading the picture doesn't show one way or another also parking services can park mostly anywhere in the process of carrying out their duties

Yes we do actually, and carrying his gut does not count as unloading. A old friend of mine took these pictures and the van had no driver, the bonnet was stone cold, as stated, the CEO then parked his 4X4 on a single yellow line during times of operation over the kerb and pavement which causes an obstruction to pedestrians and vulnerable road users. Something one would assume they would be aware of?

He then resorted to threatening a vulnerable old man. A far more serious crime which CEO’s often resort to.

What you call a technicality is unlawfully issuing PCN's. Which has categorically been the case for thousands of decent ordinary citizens.

---------- Post added 18-02-2014 at 04:33 ----------

Or maybe you just belong to the council. :hihi:

The more corrupt a council parking service is, the more PCN's they will issue. Thousands of ordinary decent motorists have simply had enough of their BS and are peacefully exposing these nasty bullies for whom they really are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3qPSd3CgB4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3qPSd3CgB4

---------- Post added 18-02-2014 at 04:38 ----------

Edited by Dentzler