Sheffield Council's 1.2 Million Profits from Parking Permits!

Is 1.2 Million profit from Sheffield Parking Permits acceptable?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Is 1.2 Million profit from Sheffield Parking Permits acceptable?

I have forgotten, what size did you say they are.?

By the way, I notice that you are selective as to your reply.

What have you say with regard to you yourself taking photo's to prove your point.

You were soon onto the pensioners back when he provided photographic evidence saying it was a pity he had nothing better to do.

Double standards or what.

Just had another look your words are= I suppose that this passes as amusement for some folk! Oh dear and this from a public servant what ever next.

Erm, if you actually read the reply I posted in that thread, I gave a link to an image of the street in question on Google Street View which showed the sign. I never went out there taking photos, why would I when I can find the relevant image online in a few seconds? I have better things to do thanks.

Utilising an existing resource, which is a few clicks away on your computer is somewhat different to going up to parking sevices offices, checking whether vehicles have been moved and taking photos of CEO's would't you say?

The photos posted on the Pepipoo thread prove nothing other than there were two vehicles parked on a yellow line, which could have been perfectly legitimate if loading or picking up / setting down of passengers was taking place.

Erm, if you actually read the reply I posted in that thread, I gave a link to an image of the street in question on Google Street View which showed the sign. I never went out there taking photos, why would I when I can find the relevant image online in a few seconds? I have better things to do thanks.

Utilising an existing resource, which is a few clicks away on your computer is somewhat different to going up to parking sevices offices, checking whether vehicles have been moved and taking photos of CEO's would't you say?

The photos posted on the Pepipoo thread prove nothing other than there were two vehicles parked on a yellow line, which could have been perfectly legitimate if loading or picking up / setting down of passengers was taking place.

You seem to have all day to post on this forum I hope that the town planning does not suffer mean while.

Or perhaps we should be grateful.

You seem to have all day to post on this forum I hope that the town planning does not suffer mean while.

Attacking the poster instead of the post only means one thing. You've lost the argument and have no valid retort. ;)

Attacking the poster instead of the post only means one thing. You've lost the argument and have no valid retort. ;)

Well its like this the poster in question attacked a pensioner for taking photo's of Traffic wardens themselves infringing regulations saying that it was a pity that the old chap had nothing better to do among other insulting remarks.

I then pointed out to the poster [Planner 1] that he had done exactly the same in reply to a post of mine .

So unless you have read the thread you cannot have a valid retort in other words you are doing exactly what you are accusing me of.

Well its like this the poster in question attacked a pensioner for taking photo's of Traffic wardens themselves infringing regulations saying that it was a pity that the old chap had nothing better to do among other insulting remarks.

I then pointed out to the poster [Planner 1] that he had done exactly the same in reply to a post of mine .

So unless you have read the thread you cannot have a valid retort in other words you are doing exactly what you are accusing me of.

Reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits is it? Planner1 was asking you a question, fair enough the tone of it is sarcastic but not directly insulting you as you have done.

Oh and for clarity, I AM insulting your abilities, just so we're clear, but only because you brought it to the foray.

Reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits is it? Planner1 was asking you a question, fair enough the tone of it is sarcastic but not directly insulting you as you have done.

Oh and for clarity, I AM insulting your abilities, just so we're clear, but only because you brought it to the foray.

I am so sorry to have upset you. I will now leave the thread to you[ as you are so obviously an expert on who may be right or wrong .

I hope you will reply to the pensioner who was ridiculed ,in your quest for fairness, propriety and clarity that is.

I am so sorry to have upset you. I will now leave the thread to you[ as you are so obviously an expert on who may be right or wrong .

I hope you will reply to the pensioner who was ridiculed ,in your quest for fairness, propriety and clarity that is.

Was an official complaint made regarding the apparent 'illegal' parking

(I'm guessing not)

Is posting before you set off to work and in your lunchtime "all day"? When I post on here is nobody's business but mine.

You seem to spend plenty of time posting yourself. Pot? Kettle?

Is posting before you set off to work and in your lunchtime "all day"? When I post on here is nobody's business but mine.

You seem to spend plenty of time posting yourself. Pot? Kettle?

Once I built a tower to the sun, built it of bricks mortar and lime ,once I built a tower now its done buddy can you spare me a dime.

Stop picking on pensioners it's the second time this week tha's done it.