Phone Stolen Bedroom Bar

the-lioness

I was out on thursday night with my sister and some lads we had picked up (not in that way) in reflex and we went onto bedroom bar- I was still sober enough to be aware of my possessions- went into toilet- was on my phone- came out- looked in my bag and it was gonw- the only thing i can think of was that sum scrubby tart pinched it form my bag as i was doing my lippy in the mirror!! they had obviously taken sim card out.

Has anyone else had their phone stolen recently? I ve had four nicked in as many years now- some may say im careless- but personally i think u shud be able to go out without some cheap skate thicko petty thief with no qualifications to get a proper job (that includes serving fries) so they have to take off us....

I go out on a fairly frequent basis, and I work in a bar and I've never once had my phone stolen. If you've got no proof the phone was stolen, then chances are you probably lost it. The number of people I've had come up to me at work and go "Somebody stole my phone in here", once you've asked when they last remember seeing it, if they actually saw somebody take it, what did they look like etc etc it always transpires they don't actually know if somebody stole it, and they might have just lost it, and it could have been hours ago. More often than not they also turn up, either in the bar or another one.

The police can't do anything if you haven't seen somebody steal it. Maybe as you've now lost (in one way or another) four mobiles, you'll either leave it at home or be more careful?

Were you sober like you were in a "very well known privately owned bar"?

Also, with regards to the topic title, it's hardly a problem or a fault of Bedroom is it?

Cargo launch party @ The Bedroom Tuesday 21st February.

Tech House//Electro//Minimal//Techno

Residents: Kassien (Digital Funk) & Ryan Johnson

Every Tuesday Cargo take over a new weekly residency at The Bedroom to offer the great Sheffield public something fresh and a little more diverse than your average mid-week pub/club night. This new concept will showcase new talent as well as more established dj’s playing Tech House//Electro//Minimal//Techno.

Cargo also want to give local up and coming djs a platform to perform alongside our residents and guests. If you would like the opportunity to play please come down on a Tuesday with a demo along with your contact details and hand it to the DJ.

Doors open 7pm-till late

Entry is Free!!

Loads of drinks offers

Archived