Does anyone else think Hague is a slimy creep?

Can't disagree with that. If I was going to name slimey politicians I'd name people like Grant Schapps and Jeremy Hunt, not because of any sexual shenanigans but because of their slimey approach to the profession of politics.

Along with Redwood and Mandleson, all four could send a shiver up the spine of a blue whale. I've always had a softspot for Hague after he telled us he supped 14 pints a day when he was a teenager.

Along with Redwood and Mandleson, all four could send a shiver up the spine of a blue whale. I've always had a softspot for Hague after he telled us he supped 14 pints a day when he was a teenager.

Stan, I hope you are sitting down, I AGREE WITH YOU.

Keep the faith.

The fact that he exposures much of NuLabia's hypocrisy probably has a lot to do with your dislike of him.

Shame about what happened to Red Rag, NuLabia's attempt to produce their own version.

Smeargate :hihi:

The scumbags!

Very odd.

If you mean Ed Balls, then he's a <censored>

Plus, if he is carrying on with someone else, that's plain old adultery in my book.

Unless they have some sort of "open" relationship?

Not at all he's a stinking hypocrite

Archived