One Minute Silence

JAVANTE

It should'nt have been an issue in the first place!

Football is football, but the loss of life is a much greater issue!, and quite frankly most people have hearts and felt for the family and friends of the 2 people who sadly lost their lifes!

But I do agree, It was touching and well respected!

Could Someone Confirm Please. Is It Right That Two Banners Bearing The Names Of The Two Fans Who Died Were Held Up Bythe Blades Fans?

From what I hear they were held up at the back of the top tier on Leppings Lane stand

A Fantastic Gesture. Thanks Baldes Fans

Nice to see that the people of Sheffield were 'United' in their observance of the one minute silence on Saturday.

Well done to everyone at both grounds.

I heard Keith Edwards saying it on RS,he said it had the 2 lad's names on it.A great gesture & like I said in another post,a helicopter was heard over head,surely the Police knew of the minutes silence,they could have flown off somewhere while it was being observed.Condolences to the family.

I heard Keith Edwards saying it on RS,he said it had the 2 lad's names on it.A great gesture & like I said in another post,a helicopter was heard over head,surely the Police knew of the minutes silence,they could have flown off somewhere while it was being observed.Condolences to the family.

The 2 minutes silence was orserved terrifically, but I don't really think you have any grounds to slag the Police Force chopper off Tosh, I mean at the end of the day, It was a big Sheffield Derby, with gangs of thugs all trying to get at eachother!, and the eye-in-the-sky was needed to make sure that they did'nt get to eachother!

But yes! No Mindless nobhead interupted the silence!

Archived