Walkley street burgalry

Was having tea at a friends yesterday and forgot to lock back door, my fault. When i got in my two dogs where locked in bedroom. Someone had emptied my misses purse and rifled through drawers but nothing taken. Even went in the loft, nothing was stolen but informed police cos of old pensioners who are my neighbours. Anyone have any ideas who it is?

Was having tea at a friends yesterday and forgot to lock back door, my fault. When i got in my two dogs where locked in bedroom. Someone had emptied my misses purse and rifled through drawers but nothing taken. Even went in the loft, nothing was stolen but informed police cos of old pensioners who are my neighbours. Anyone have any ideas who it is?

They didn't take anything from your wife's purse? That's sounds a very unusual scenario wakattakjak, although I've heard burglars assemble all the booty before legging off with it, so perhaps they were disturbed. It's also unusual for them to burgle at teatime as the chances are people will be at home.

Hope you get that mystery solved!

Archived