Does this happen to anyone else?

Take this for putting a horrible tune into peoples heads nicki-red! ... as well as the song, the worst ever band! :gag::gag:

It can't be as bad as 'pass the dutchy'....I loathe that song with a passion...hahaha....now that ones swirling around your head!....lol

Thats a really stupid and annoying song, and now I read this its also whizzing around the empty corridors of my brain...ta very much :hihi:

Then you remember what the song's actually referencing! Luckily I was too young to realise this when the song came out.

Ye gods, just reading some of the names has got my internal radio playing a whole selection of irritating songs now. Normally it plays whatever was on the car radio or stereo last until I replace it with something else, but it does get prompted to change with words, phrases or names that crop up all over the place.

I quite like my internal radio. It distracts me from the tinnitus :)

About ten years ago, I kept hearing a tune in my head ... very muffled, and couldn't make it out ... sounded distant.

Over a period of a week or so, I could make out a voice singing in it ... something about 'Mandalay'.

A bit of Googling and I found the exact song and the exact singer ... 'On the road to Mandalay' by

. I swear that I'd never heard the song before in my life! How the hell does that work!? ... never found an answer despite asking my parents if they'd played it when I was a kid (even though it was released much earlier) ... they'd never heard of it either! (more into Cliff :gag:). :huh:

" On the road to Mandalay, where the flying fishes play, and the dawn comes up like thunder" Kipling I think, though how flying fishes get on to the road I don't understand, unless they go splat from the sea coast.:confused:

Ye gods, just reading some of the names has got my internal radio playing a whole selection of irritating songs now. Normally it plays whatever was on the car radio or stereo last until I replace it with something else, but it does get prompted to change with words, phrases or names that crop up all over the place.

I quite like my internal radio. It distracts me from the tinnitus :)

Bet your tinnitus isn't as bad as mine! :P:cry:

---------- Post added 30-08-2013 at 16:05 ----------

" On the road to Mandalay, where the flying fishes play, and the dawn comes up like thunder" Kipling I think, though how flying fishes get on to the road I don't understand, unless they go splat from the sea coast.:confused:

Jeez! ... how old are you? :P ... yeah, Kipling. Thanks for reminding me! :roll:;)

Archived