Is it homophobic because someone sees it as such?

Would I be classed as homophobic by saying that I don't have much time for homosexuals or gays or sexual deviants of any kind,you are supposed to be entitled to your own free opinions in this country.its a sin according to the bible,man shall not lay with a man as a women it is an abomination, leviticus 18.22, so he thinks he is doing Gods work by trying to help these people..all depends how you interpret these writings.

Would you be classed as homophobic? Possibly, it depends on what you mean by "don't have much time for homosexuals"

Should you be entitled to your own opinions? Of course!

Should you be entitled to send emails to people and offend them without expecting a complaint about it?

---------- Post added 02-09-2013 at 20:59 ----------

Do you think that if Jesus was here today he would look at a gay couple who love each other and are committed and faithful to each other and view them as sinners?

Also do you believe as i do that God created everyone including homosexuals therefore we as Christians should love and accept homosexuals and let them live as God intended without interference.

One person's interpretation of some of the scriptures can be very different to someone elses ,but leviticus 18.22 is one that is very clear and one of the scriptures that is very hard to misinterpret if you believe in it that is..

Do you know of any scripture where Jesus spoke against homosexuality?

Would you be classed as homophobic? Possibly, it depends on what you mean by "don't have much time for homosexuals"

Should you be entitled to your own opinions? Of course!

Should you be entitled to send emails to people and offend them without expecting a complaint about it?

---------- Post added 02-09-2013 at 20:59 ----------

Do you know of any scripture where Jesus spoke against homosexuality?

I don't think the word existed, he did apparently speak about fornication being a sin and did imply that marriage was between a man and a women.

Being the originator, Rev Dr Alan Clifford

That's the guy

---------- Post added 02-09-2013 at 21:23 ----------

I don't think the word existed, he did apparently speak about fornication though and did imply that marriage was between a man and a women.

Did Jesus specifically speak against two men being attracted to one another?

That's the guy

---------- Post added 02-09-2013 at 21:23 ----------

Did Jesus specifically speak against two men being attracted to one another?

I have no idea, I don't even know if he existed, but the bible does say that fornication is a sin and that marriage was between a man and a women, this would imply that sex with someone of the same sex must be a sin because they can't be married. My understanding is that homosexuality wouldn't be a sin but acting on it would be. God does seam to work in mysterious ways, he puts temptation in front of you and then punishes you if you succumb to said temptation.

Theres no one worse than the Homosexual for spitting the dummy out, just look at all this fuss because Russia has the audacity not to promote them.

The Rev is and idiot for believing people can be cured from being gay but the gays are even worse. They are trouble causing just because they can.

The coppers are a joke for even giving this the time of day.

The debate has a relevance beyond the article in the opening post.

A few months ago a Barnsley teenager Steven Simpson, a young gay man with learning disabilities was doused in oil & set alight. He died days later in hospital due to his injuries.

http://www.workersliberty.org/story/2013/03/30/no-justice-steven-simpson

I have no idea, I don't even know if he existed, but the bible does say that fornication is a sin and that marriage was between a man and a women, this would imply that sex with someone of the same sex must be a sin because they can't be married. My understanding is that homosexuality wouldn't be a sin but acting on it would be. God does seam to work in mysterious ways, he puts temptation in front of you and then punishes you if you succumb to said temptation.

Isn't "fornication" outside of marriage a sin? Being the case then probably 99.9% of the worlds population are sinners..that's if you adhere to the tripe that is.

Archived