Is it homophobic because someone sees it as such?

Isn't "fornication" outside of marriage a sin? Being the case then probably 99.9% of the worlds population are sinners..that's if you adhere to the tripe that is.

Yep, which is probably why some Christians want to change the rules, they must think that God is either stupid or doesn't actually exist.

What's your objection to homosexuality exactly?

Nice try, what is your objection batter ? :hihi:

I can say hand on heart that I have no objection, you could come meet my family if you really think that, I'm sure you would withdraw the comment.

Im just against having the over promotion of it rammed down my throat, I can fully understand the Russian stance on it in schools.

You only have to watch tv to see its over promotion as a lifestyle, just watch holly oaks or big brother.

I can say hand on heart that I have no objection, you could come meet my family if you really think that, I'm sure you would withdraw the comment.

Why, are lots of them gay?

---------- Post added 02-09-2013 at 22:13 ----------

Im just against having the over promotion of it rammed down my throat, I can fully understand the Russian stance on it in schools.

You only have to watch tv to see its over promotion as a lifestyle, just watch holly oaks.

Can you give any examples other than Hollyoaks?

And an you give any reasons why you think having homosexuals portrayed on telly is a bad thing? Who does it do harm to?

Yep, which is probably why some Christians want to change the rules, they must think that God is either stupid or doesn't actually exist.

Yes but sinning outside of marriage may well be interpreted as being a perverted/sexual deviant action..or even equated to being a murderer. It's easy to interpret something if you base it on being as nutty as a fruity cake..religiously speaking that is. Thankfully though religion hypocritically singles out homosexuality and overlooks male/female transgressions which is ironic when you look at the level of "deviant" transgressions within the church itself.

---------- Post added 02-09-2013 at 22:15 ----------

:hihi: Priceless.

Yes but sinning outside of marriage may well be interpreted as being a perverted/sexual deviant action..or even equated to being a murderer. It's easy to interpret something if you base it on being as nutty as a fruity cake..religiously speaking that is. Thankfully though religion only singles out homosexuality and overlooks male/female transgressions which is ironic when you look at the level of "deviant" transgressions within the church itself.

:hihi: Priceless.

I disagree, I know many Christians that believe sex outside marriage is a sin and if they are being truthful they waited until they were married.

Why, are lots of them gay?

---------- Post added 02-09-2013 at 22:13 ----------

And an you give any reasons why you think having homosexuals portrayed on telly is a bad thing? Who does it do harm to?

Im sorry but I am not pandering to your questioning, arnt you supposed to read me my rights or something first ?

If you ever answered or explained anything you put on here then I would concider it but for some reason you feel all you have to contribute to any topic is to question folk. Well Im sorry but I do not recognise your authority.

;)

Im sorry but I am not pandering to your questioning, arnt you supposed to read me my rights or something first ?

If you ever answered or explained anything you put on here then I would concider it but for some reason you feel all you have to contribute to any topic is to question folk. Well Im sorry but I do not recognise your authority.

;)

Taking your ball home; really great tactic.

I'll assume that you have no more examples to offer other than 'Hollyoaks' of how homosexual lifestyles are being 'rammed down your throat'.

I'll assume (that's the thing about spitting your dummy out, it allows people to make all sorts of inferences) from your very defensive attitude that you're rather homophobic, but don't like being challenged about it.

Taking your ball home; really great tactic.

I'll assume that you have no more examples to offer other than 'Hollyoaks' of how homosexual lifestyles are being 'rammed down your throat'.

I'll assume (that's the thing about spitting your dummy out, it allows people to make all sorts of inferences) from your very defensive attitude that you're rather homophobic, but don't like being challenged about it.

Its nothing to do with taking my ball home, I just don't think you have the right to expect anyone to reply to any of your 'requests' and 'inferences' as all your forum life seems about questioning others and totally ignoring anyone who asks you for clarification of any kind. I know from experiance how you work so you can infere and draw whatever conclussions you wish as I care not.

I say what I say and its plain to see from that what I am saying without anyone (unless your really stupid) needing it all to be spelt out.

If you think Im homophobic then Im ok with that, but if I was I wouldn't give a rats arse about saying so, and as I havent then assume Im not.

I say what I say and its plain to see from that what I am saying without anyone (unless your really stupid) needing it all to be spelt out.

If you think Im homophobic then Im ok with that, but if I was I wouldn't give a rats arse about saying so, and as I havent then assume Im not.

Behave - you claim that homosexual lifestyles are being rammed down your throat and the only example you can offer is Hollyoaks?

You could just avoid watching Hollyoaks. Or would you support a ban on homosexuality being portrayed on TV?

Archived