Is it homophobic because someone sees it as such?

You only have to watch tv to see its over promotion as a lifestyle, just watch holly oaks or big brother.

I understand what you are saying, but anyone that is different stands out from the crowd, and we remember them. Us boring hetrosexuals just keep ourselves to ourselves.

Why dont blacks or Asians march the streets to celebrate that they are not white? For a small minority, we certainly know that you are there :hihi:

Its nothing to do with taking my ball home

It really is you know. Oh, another thing - your claim that I never answer anyone's questions or clarify a view is simply false, so if you haven't got the courage of your own convictions have the decency not to use telling fibs about me as an excuse. Cheers.

Behave - you claim that homosexual lifestyles are being rammed down your throat and the only example you can offer is Hollyoaks?

You could just avoid watching Hollyoaks. Or would you support a ban on homosexuality being portrayed on TV?

I give two examples, your reading skills are either lacking or you choose not see what is before you.

I understand you may not like how the topic is going but I suggest you drop you bone because you are not using me as a tool to get it removed.

Use your moderation button and cry 'Homophobia', Im sure the powers that be will have the offending topic removed for you without me ;)

---------- Post added 02-09-2013 at 22:56 ----------

It really is you know. Oh, another thing - your claim that I never answer anyone's questions or clarify a view is simply false, so if you haven't got the courage of your own convictions have the decency not to use telling fibs about me as an excuse. Cheers.

The forum is open for anyone to see your posting history, Im sure I am not the first to let your cat out of its bag.

Your still incinuating Im homophobic :hihi: Nice going :hihi:

I give two examples, your reading skills are either lacking or you choose not see what is before you.

Unless there's a program called 'Holly' and another called 'Oaks' you have very definitely only provided one example of homosexual lifestyles being 'rammed down your throat'.

You do also make mention though of approving of the Russian ban on schools mentioning homosexuality in a positive light.

Were you aware that there is a huge surge in hatred and violence directed at homosexuals in Russia at the moment?

Behave - you claim that homosexual lifestyles are being rammed down your throat and the only example you can offer is Hollyoaks?

You could just avoid watching Hollyoaks. Or would you support a ban on homosexuality being portrayed on TV?

or, could it be that homosexuals are over-represented in the media? that you're far more likely to see homosexuals on tv or hear on the radio than in real life?

i know of more gays in the media than i know personally, but i wouldn't say either try to ram it down my throat, figuratively speaking.

Unless there's a program called 'Holly' and another called 'Oaks' you have very definitely only provided one example of homosexual lifestyles being 'rammed down your throat'.

You do also make mention though of approving of the Russian ban on schools mentioning homosexuality in a positive light.

Were you aware that there is a huge surge in hatred and violence directed at homosexuals in Russia at the moment?

Are you really only this bright ?

Is big brother not a program on tv and do I not say directly after holly oaks big brother ?

Now stop trying to make the topic a personal argument (another great tactic to getting something locked/removed) and accept that I am not interested how I am portraying myself to you. I have already said your not that inportant to me to care what you think ;)

The forum is open for anyone to see your posting history, Im sure I am not the first to let your cat out of its bag.

Your still incinuating Im homophobic :hihi: Nice going :hihi:

You quite clearly are. There's no need for me to insinuate anything.

Presumably you would approve of a law forbidding us to tell children that homosexuality is normal and homosexuals deserve the same rights and respect any anyone else?

Presumably you would approve of a law forbidding us to tell children that homosexuality is normal and homosexuals deserve the same rights and respect any anyone else?

is that a straw man? or some other form of fallacious logic i haven't remembered properly?

or, could it be that homosexuals are over-represented in the media? that you're far more likely to see homosexuals on tv or hear on the radio than in real life?

i know of more gays in the media than i know personally, but i wouldn't say either try to ram it down my throat, figuratively speaking.

Exactly my point, Im glad its not lost.

The media over portrays the homosexual lifestyle, Im sure as waters wet of that. Just look at the percentages and then watch tv, anyone can see that sociaty is not made up to such a high degree gays as they would have you believe.

Are you really only this bright ?

Is big brother not a program on tv and do I not say directly after holly oaks big brother ?

Now stop trying to make the topic a personal argument (another great tactic to getting something locked/removed) and accept that I am not interested how I am portraying myself to you. I have already said your not that inportant to me to care what you think ;)

You edited it to add Big Brother after my question, very cunning.

As for me trying to personalise this, it's clear that that is what you were attempting to do when you said this

- ''Im sorry but I am not pandering to your questioning, arnt you supposed to read me my rights or something first ?

If you ever answered or explained anything you put on here then I would concider it but for some reason you feel all you have to contribute to any topic is to question folk. Well Im sorry but I do not recognise your authority.''

and then made this cryptic remark - ''The forum is open for anyone to see your posting history, Im sure I am not the first to let your cat out of its bag.''

What does the bit in bold refer to?

Anyway, I digress. Are you going to address my point about homosexuality and schools or are you going to continue with silliness?

Archived