Is it homophobic because someone sees it as such?

Lovely, what a credit to evolution you are. Don't be surprised if your remains end up in the Natural History Museum.

---------- Post added 02-09-2013 at 23:39 ----------

Don't tell me, you're scared 'they'll' come onto you?

Or not you,,you are as irrational as fish face..I just say it as it is..or how a lot of people think but are afraid to say it.

So your offence is a personal one Halibut ?

What do you mean?

I have no problem of your lifestyle halibut

What lifestyle do you think I have?

When you discovered you were gay you probably did not need a lesson in sex education to work it out, you are what you are, are you not ?

I'm not gay.

So why do you feel that other after you need to have the curriculum amending to work it out, and have over repressention of it in the media ?

Because if schools are no longer able to teach children that homosexuality is Ok and acceptable then the kind of people - like the charmer further up the page who said he'd like to stone them will find their hatred increasingly accepted and unchallenged.

If we changed the law as above gay children in schools would be bullied and abused. Is that really what you want?

What do you mean?

I'm not gay.

Because if schools are no longer able to teach children that homosexuality is Ok and acceptable then the kind of people - like the charmer further up the page who said he'd like to stone them will find their hatred increasingly accepted and unchallenged.

If we changed the law as above gay children in schools would be bullied and abused. Is that really what you want?

My mistake, I must have read into what you were saying incorrectly.

You must be able to understand how easy that can be done ?

I wonder what they teach in muslim schools? Or even Christain schools.

Looking at your last few posts, you aren't really qualified to tell anybody how to think.

yes. i don't tell anyone else how or what to think, or speak, or act. you included.

Maybe you could try being a little less offensive.

who have i offended? you? or are you jumping on the high horse of someone you think should be offended by my comments?

read my sig, press the button.

And a little more intelligent.

cheap shot.

What do you mean?

I'm not gay.

I certainly did not want my children teaching about homosexualyuality and I would say that goes for most parents

Archived