Is it homophobic because someone sees it as such?

yes. i don't tell anyone else how or what to think, or speak, or act. you included.

who have i offended? you? or are you jumping on the high horse of someone you think should be offended by my comments?

read my sig, press the button.

cheap shot.

Your posts on this thread are pretty unpleasant and not a little unthoughtful.

I stand by my post. If you don't like being called unintelligent, you should think harder before you post.

Your posts on this thread are pretty unpleasant and not a little unthoughtful.

I stand by my post. If you don't like being called unintelligent, you should think harder before you post.

okay, i've gone over every post i've made in this thread.

i'm gonna need some examples of unpleasantness and thoughtlessness, because i can't see any.

---------- Post added 03-09-2013 at 00:00 ----------

Atheism !!

*votes* blah blah ten characters

I think the question was intended to ask what you think we should teach children about homosexuality...

Surely they dont teach any subject differently? They would teach the facts, whether that is about sexuallity, climate change or politics.

I think I've been down this road with you before so you should know my feelings on homosexuals by now..I don't want to have any banter with you I'm not spitting the dummy out before you say it..you have your opinions and have mine end of..

Yes, they're very clear - you find them repulsive and you'd like to stone them - but what you're unable to account for is why you feel like that.

It's utterly irrational isn't it? I know a couple of male gay couples who might well be making love right now - you know that this lovemaking is nothing to do with you and doesn't harm you in any way and yet you still want to stone them.

Crazy, isn't it?

Archived