Is it homophobic because someone sees it as such?

Do you mean institution?

Gosh, you are confused tonight! Homosexuals weren't intolerant of marriage - they really liked the idea and wanted to join in.

I stand corrected (if you felt the need)

Marrage by its deffinition excluded homosexuals, they did not have to try join in, they had its equiverlant in law.

A little like ****** that suffer discrimination on a daily/weekly basis, and so become over sensitive, and racist themselves(some, not all).

Its interesting how a medical term is **** out.

What are the words behind the stars? Are you swearing?

---------- Post added 03-09-2013 at 00:36 ----------

Marrage by its deffinition excluded homosexuals, they did not have to try join in, they had its equiverlant in law.

They didn't have to. They wanted to.

I'm more than happy with my opinions I am anti gay or homophobic or whatever you want to label me,I have nothing to hide,why can homos say what they want protest in the streets even try and get the church to change its marage laws yet a normal hetrosexual man like me cant say anything without someone reporting you to the authorities.

Its not love making its filth..its nothing to do with me nor would I want it to do with me, loving making is when a man and a women who love each other make love, not two homos sodomizing each other... call that love making I think you are sick if you think that is acceptable behaviour.

You're right - it's not. So why are you still going on about it then?

I don't understand homosexuals but I don't have to. All I have to do is realise that they love each other and are devoted to each other in the same way as a straight couple would be, or in the same way that a straight couple having a one night stand are. As long was what they are doing is consensual, and only involves them then whose business is it of yours or mine to interfere and pass judgement on them?

I am not aware that they discuss anyones sexuallity.

Ah, so you think that all homosexuals have no interests in anything other than sex and sexuality and are too busy constantly having sex with other homosexual people to ever have time for a bit of football?

Have I summarised your view correctly?

I'm more than happy with my opinions I am anti gay or homophobic or whatever you want to label me,I have nothing to hide,why can homos say what they want protest in the streets even try and get the church to change its marage laws yet a normal hetrosexual man like me cant say anything without someone reporting you to the authorities.

Lol, you certainly aren't 'normal'

Archived