Hot Pants - Any Good?

Karlos

I understand that Hot Pants at the city Hall has re-opened and I just wondered what the vibe is like now?

The last time I went was back in 2000 when it was at the height of popularity (it was also once a month). Just wondered if it’s still worth checking out.

Also, is it wise to buy tickets before the night or is it cool to turn up on the night?

City hall has been refurbished with a cool looking bar and new downstairs toilets. Apart from that the ballroom itself looks the same as it always did - with cool light up dance floor.

Hot Pants is as good as it always was with Dean of Disco DJing and dancers "the boogie allstars" appearing throughout the night.

'tis a good night! :thumbsup:

Ruskins on Tudor Square holds "Cool pants" the official pre-club bar evening for Hot Pants.

Resident DJ playing all your favourite hits, fantastic drinks offers and cocktails.

And, the only bar to get your Q-Jump tickets from!

http://www.ruskins.com/hotpants.htm

Also, this Friday is Lovetown at Sheffield City Hall

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=91607

• 1 month later...

im not from sheffield but would like to know .

what time is best to go in..

and how much does it cost without tickets .

where about this city hall is

i know where WEST st is and thats about it...

directions needed form flares or wokmania,,,

Hi hen nighter!

i went there a couple of weeks ago, its a really fun night!

i didnt have a ticket and it cost me £6. its the city hall ballroom, the entrance is by around the right hand sidecorner from the main city hall entrance (if you stand in front of the city hall!).

if youre in wokmania, just head down west street and the city hall isnt far away! and its just up the road from flares too, so you cant miss it, its a big sandy coloured building opposite john lewis!

hope to see you there!

:P

• 2 years later...

Archived