Hi im new i need help finding someone please

keels76

Hi everyone.I'm new to this so hi!I've come on here to see if i can trace my half sisters.my dad passed away 2years ago and I had known that he had 2previous daughters before he married my mum.my dads name was Alan Thompson he lived in Winthrop road darnall.he met a lady called Pamela burgin oldest girl was Tracy Rita Ann born 3rd may 1965 and her sister Cheryl Joan born 24th august 1967.Pamela then remarried to Joe O'Connor who I believe could have adopted them.thanks for taking time to read this.maybe someone out there can help x

• 3 months later...

Hi Keels,

Sorry for the delay in replying but I've been in hospital for a few days.

I looked for information on the internet, freely available if you look in the right places....nothing untoward. However, it really isn't fair to post her address and telephone number on an open forum.

There's no guarantee that she will wish to be in contact with you, but if you don't try you will never know.

Maybe another member could suggest 'how to introduce yourself'.

Do let us all know how you get on. I love happy endings!

Regards,

Doreen

Archived