Parking warden advice needed !

Okay so this question is for anyone that is a parking warden or for anybody that can help!

So we have a road that has double yellow lines, designated parking spaces along side the kurb ( white lines spaced out), permit holders only signs,but theres a section along side the kurb with no double yellows no designated spaces and not blocking a driveway.

Can i park here without getting a ticket ?

Hope this makes sense?

Okay so this question is for anyone that is a parking warden or for anybody that can help!

So we have a road that has double yellow lines, designated parking spaces along side the kurb ( white lines spaced out), permit holders only signs,but theres a section along side the kurb with no double yellows no designated spaces and not blocking a driveway.

Can i park here without getting a ticket ?

Hope this makes sense?

If there are no road markings or signage to indicate you can't park and you are not obstructing a gate, drive or a junction or anything like that then I'd say you were ok to park there.

Then again I'm not a warden, but if I was then I might be telling you this to help me reach my quota :)

Archived