Working at the pub- do I get paid for sick days? Please help

I am working at the pub so my job includes a lot of fast walking and standing up all the time. I broke my toe today falling of the stairs at home so I'm unable to walk properly. I think I won't be able to work for about 2 weeks, which is a lot of hours lost and I'm not making any money for that long. What do I do to get some money for the period while I can't work? I can't afford 2 weeks without being paid. I've read about the Statutory Sick Pay, is that the only option to get paid for that time? And if so, what's the process? Where do I go and who do I speak to? And is there any amends I could get or is it only if it happens at work. Please help.

I am working at the pub so my job includes a lot of fast walking and standing up all the time. I broke my toe today falling of the stairs at home so I'm unable to walk properly. I think I won't be able to work for about 2 weeks, which is a lot of hours lost and I'm not making any money for that long. What do I do to get some money for the period while I can't work? I can't afford 2 weeks without being paid. I've read about the Statutory Sick Pay, is that the only option to get paid for that time? And if so, what's the process? Where do I go and who do I speak to? And is there any amends I could get or is it only if it happens at work. Please help.

Firstly you need to get to a doctor and get a sick note.

After that, it depends on your contract, you should be either eligible for SSP from your employer or ESA or whatever they call it these days.

https://www.gov.uk/statutory-sick-pay/overview

Archived