They're back..September is SPIDER month

There was a spider in my bathroom last night so big that from the other side of the room I could hear its feet pitter-pattering as it scuttled along the shower curtain. I named him Bob.

One year, I found one in the bath, so I ran the water. Problem was, it was so big it wouldn't go down the plug hole. :gag:

There's no black widow scarier than my mother...and she exists in Britain :D

:hihi::hihi: And I know for sure your mother isnt a forum member. I'd miss you b.f if she was :hihi:

How is the trout today Mrs. Laidlaw?

Fresh off the 'ook Mr. Morley

I had to deal with a huge spider last night

O/H had gone out and it was too late to ring the neighbour, he comes across with his car vac.:hihi:

I can't leave the room once I know one is there in case it scuttles off and I can't find it. Easiest solution to my problem was wring out the mop which had been soaking in bleach, place on spider, press down for at least 1 minute, swirl the mop round until the spider is caught in the mop, place mop in mop bucket.

I had to deal with a huge spider last night

O/H had gone out and it was too late to ring the neighbour, he comes across with his car vac.:hihi:

I can't leave the room once I know one is there in case it scuttles off and I can't find it. Easiest solution to my problem was wring out the mop which had been soaking in bleach, place on spider, press down for at least 1 minute, swirl the mop round until the spider is caught in the mop, place mop in mop bucket.

or just give the mop and bucket to said spider, make it put its evil ways behind it and mop the kitchen floor