Antisocial behaviour in pagehall sheffield

Maybe people should have a look at other areas of the city and the number of anti social behaviour incidents before playing the race blame game.

http://www.crime-statistics.co.uk/postcode/

195 anti social behaviour incidents alone in Woodhouse in July, and I think its fair to say Woodhouse is a majority white area.

Its also massive compared to page hall. Pick an area where there are roughly the same amount of people then compare.

---------- Post added 02-09-2013 at 19:34 ----------

Utter claptrap I'm afraid Sarah as Alchresearch's post a little further up the thread nicely illustrates.

No, its not clap trap and alcs posts has been replied to by me.

Its also massive compared to page hall. Pick an area where there are roughly the same amount of people then compare.

But the point is anti-social behaviour isn't restricted to new immigrants, that was the point his post was addressing.

I have to say , the people from places like Slovakia are a nightmare . The ones I have come across are rude , arrogant & just downright obnoxious. They have no respect for anything or anyone & it is disgusting that they are allowed here in the first place. I find them raving alcoholics with a massive attitude problem , dropping litter every where which is more than likely what they do over in their country . The Government should send them all back where they came from & stop letting them in . We are far to soft & listen to the stupid Human Rights brigade far to much .:mad:

I deliver to loads on the Manor and really dislike doing the areas they live in. They try and demand mail in the street (the kids are even worse), the houses they live in generally stink and they destroy the areas they live in.

Ask anyone who lives on Waltheof road what they think of the street since it started becoming full of Roma Slovaks.

It's a shame really as the vast majority of migrants/immigrants I have delivered to, whether polish, Bulgarian, African or whatever have been nice people.

Really? Where are they?

I'm not foolish enough to pretend that race relations are perfect, but the reality (despite the usual suspects on here) is that most people aren't racist and don't judge people by their ethnicity, race or religion, nor are they stupid enough to believe that a whole countries population are 'scum', because of the way that some of it's people behave.

Antisocial behaviour is just as prevalent in largely white areas as it is in places with large minority communities.

Exactly!........we have enough of the lower orders already here who can't behave whatever race.Why do we need to import more from the lower orders of other countries because that is what Page Hall and similar situations are about.We need more quality coming here............ if they must come!

The rivers of blood,it seems he was.

Powell was referring to an ancient Roman superstition that when the river Tiber ran red it presaged ill fortune. One possibility raised is that the colour, thought by the ignorant to be blood, was caused by an algal bloom.

---------- Post added 02-09-2013 at 20:22 ----------

Probably more interesting that we both have a similar view to Powell's problems as health minister..there was going to be trouble at t'mill if he didn't find a ready supply of labour to satisfy the demands British people were placing on the NHS.

It was all rosy cheeked mums in gingham aprons, and dads who worked and read the bible to their children before bedtime ;)

You're taking the Michael again. My father read Das Kapital to me.

I know what you mean, the Don's frothing like the Tiber isn't it? :hihi:

See my post above

---------- Post added 02-09-2013 at 17:43 ----------

I'll have to get my head round this, am I a first generation immigrant if my folks came here or a second generation one? Having a low blood sugar moment :confused:

If you're confused what do you think I am? You described yourself as second generation on this thread. :)

My parents live in Page Hall, maybe you should dettol your own houses before talking about other people's.

What lovely areas do you two live in? :rolleyes:

i live on city rd where i dont see any filth or crowds gathering outside shops i dont see any people causing anti social behaviour the state that page hall is in is disgusting not to mention the environment.

As said above, we don't need any unskilled low educated imported people we have an abundance of our own. As for immigrants doing low paid jobs well I don't beleive it. I put an ad in the Job centre for a labourer starting on NMW and I had a lot of what appeared on the phone to be English people applying for the job. I just do not believe we need to import people we have more than enough willing British people.

What we do need is educated and skilled people not baby breeders!

Archived