News report about a 2month old baby been attacked? Is it a hoax?

Thank god for that I'm guessing they rewrite it to stir racial hatred

I think you're right TheBlueDragon, one BNP member's comment today seems to demonstrate it

I'm not the kind of person that promot's violence, but this is different. A filthy dirt bag Muslim, stops a woman with her baby, punches her and then punches the baby and then throws him against a wall, would he have done the same to a Muslim woman and her baby, no he wouldn't, so this is a racist attack. If anyone gets to know who this Muslim filth is, or where he lives, why not pay him a visit and help him to see the error of his way's and to make sure he will never do anythnig like this ever again.

Of course I'm sure this person would have been equally as vitriolic had the baby been a Muslim and the perpetrators non Muslim! ;)

Statement from Cleveland Police...

"We are aware of posts circulating across social media claiming that a baby was assaulted by an Asian youth in Middlesbrough last week.

These reports are a hoax and an incident of this nature has not been reported to police. We would ask that people do not retweet or share the posts."

---------- Post added 02-09-2013 at 15:52 ----------

I think you're right TheBlueDragon, one BNP member's comment today seems to demonstrate it

Of course I'm sure this person would have been equally as vitriolic had the baby been a Muslim and the perpetrators non Muslim! ;)

In the original incident they were!!!...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/4183326.stm

Statement from Cleveland Police...

"We are aware of posts circulating across social media claiming that a baby was assaulted by an Asian youth in Middlesbrough last week.

These reports are a hoax and an incident of this nature has not been reported to police. We would ask that people do not retweet or share the posts."

---------- Post added 02-09-2013 at 15:52 ----------

In the original incident they were!!!...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/4183326.stm

Unbelievable! You couldn't make it up!

Thanks for that nikki, I would so love to show this to the fool I quoted from the BNP website!

Archived