Can anyone help me get a Passport? I do not exist?

Dentzler

Dentzler, going to repeat what I said before: find out what your current immigration status is as you can't get a UK passport unless you are a citizen. FREE immigration advice available in Sheffield, see my previous post. Lots of displaced persons end up becoming UK citizens without birth certs, so not impossible, but you have to go through the right channels.

Dentzler, going to repeat what I said before: find out what your current immigration status is as you can't get a UK passport unless you are a citizen. FREE immigration advice available in Sheffield, see my previous post. Lots of displaced persons end up becoming UK citizens without birth certs, so not impossible, but you have to go through the right channels.

Thanks but as said I have already received advice and they suggested I make a SAR Subject Access Request to HO which was posted 2 weeks ago.

Archived