Pubs in Chapeltown open at 11am Saturday

No User Name

I just fancy a couple of pints early on :)

Only a mere guest, not the groom or best man or anything.

Which is the nearest pub to the church there? I could ring them and ask if they are prepared to open early I guess?

Now you sound like an alcoholic.

Now you sound like an alcoholic.

Ha, not really, just want to enjoy the day.

Plus the groom wanted to go but was told it only opened at 12. Found out it was the Masons Arms he was referring to so I'm give them a ring tomorrow. Il sure the extra business in these times would be appreciated.

Ha, not really, just want to enjoy the day.

Plus the groom wanted to go but was told it only opened at 12. Found out it was the Masons Arms he was referring to so I'm give them a ring tomorrow. Il sure the extra business in these times would be appreciated.

You can't enjoy the day without starting drinking at 11?

Nothing wrong with a couple of early jars before a big occasion!

The ones who have a problem are those who need a few pints every day.

I would have suggested the Commercial in Chapeltown, that's a good real ale pub if that's your thing, but just noticed it's not open until 12.

Heading towards Rotherham there's always the Droppingwell Arms. I've never been in myself, but it always looks popular when I've been past on my way to Parkgate.

Enjoy the day!!!

Regards

Doom

Archived