How many of us are single?

What is your current status?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What is your current status?

• Single and happy
    • Single and unhappy
    • In a relationship and happy
    • In a relationship and unhappy
    • Not sure what i am. Don't know if i'm happy or not. (just for those who like giving vague answers)

Probably with Pauly on this one but looking at it as positively as I can.. as an opportunity to figure out what I want for myself and get that sorted in my head before leaping headlong into another relationship.

That said, I do miss the closeness and that "best friend" feeling..

Anyway... tallyho.. new friends, new experiences (salsa anyone) and the chance to let the old hormones drive you batty while you try to remain true to your cause...

Damn ain't life complicated enough... :loopy:

Ok, so far from our limited sample group, we can see that the majority are happy in a relationship. Though it must be said that those of us singletons that thought we were losers; look we can't even win a poll! oh well! I'm curious to see nearly 19% ofthe people chose the 'non of the above' option. maybe I didnt't think of enough options to vote for. Although there are a lot of unhappy single people here, i feel for the unhappy people in a realtionship most for some reason. I suppose, being uphappy, when single, is to be expected, but if someones unhappy in a realtionship. That could be for a whole world of different and complex reasons.

I would consider myself, single and happy. I spent a long time being unhappy because I thought i was on my own, untill one day realised that I had loads of amazing mates around me, and was actually having quite a good time. I just neglected the fact. So when I think about it, no, being single is not the ideal situation for me, but yes, I'm generally a happy person. The majority of the things in my life are pretty good.

It must also be said that 58% of us are happy with our situation, while only 23% state they are unhappy. Surely thats good news!

Originally posted by Andy78

:confused: :confused: :confused:

All these concepts, my heads going to pop.

.....goes the weasel. I never heard a weasel go 'pop' in my life. :loopy:

I find that when I'm miserable the best thing is for me to stay out of everyone's way cos there is next to nothing that will bring me out of it and it just has to run it's course for a few hours. Being single is sometimes the cause of this. Bummer!

I never seem to be happy with whay I have got.

Seem to be quite good at spoiling things for myself also when I do have something good.

With relationships, material gains and more...

Addictive, greedy and spoilt.

A victim of my own world.

Bless.

Archived