How many of us are single?

What is your current status?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What is your current status?

• Single and happy
    • Single and unhappy
    • In a relationship and happy
    • In a relationship and unhappy
    • Not sure what i am. Don't know if i'm happy or not. (just for those who like giving vague answers)

My ex was very good at not realising what she had and she'd apparently spoiled things with previous boyfriends who were judged to be nice lads by those of her family who'd met them.

Unfortunately by the time she realised that she'd made a mistake by dumping me and tried to guilt me into coming back I'd decided that I was better off without her cos she could easily do it again.

I guess that's one good thing about me, I'm not needy when it comes to relationships. When it's over, it's OVER.

It still sucks being single sometimes, but it's better than being an emotional toy to be picked up or put down when the other person feels like it.

Can you tell I'm still a little raw? ;)

You'll be just fine Pauly ... and I think you should always put yourself first and your self respect comes before any woman.

I'm single too at the mo ... and I'm one of the lucky one's who is quite happy being that way.

I'd be quite happy with someone too ... but I just get the feeling that women are too much like hard work ... so I'll not be trying to find anyone.

Just enjoying who I am and living my life ...

Originally posted by Jamie

You'll be just fine Pauly ... and I think you should always put yourself first and your self respect comes before any woman.

I'm single too at the mo ... and I'm one of the lucky one's who is quite happy being that way.

I'd be quite happy with someone too ... but I just get the feeling that women are too much like hard work ... so I'll not be trying to find anyone.

Thanks matey. I agree about the hard work bit, but I'm sure we're hard work to them too. Men and women will always complain about each other and it'll never change. Bah!

Originally posted by Jamie

How true ! Women are very hard work and i can be very evil and bitchy to my lucky man. It takes a man with a lot of unconditional love to put up with a woman like me unless youre lucky enough to find one who doesnt have every typical female characteristic lgoing, ie,bitchy, bad tempered, annoying, crap at parallel parking, places a lot of importance on looks (own and others.)

[its funny winding him up though HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA]

on to another question: Ever wish you were gay??

Originally posted by SilentStatic

Oh, you tease - you've got us interested now - go on...

Ok under the influence again. here goes. Have been in many a relationshiip, But my main one was for 3 years. To cut a long story short, she ended up having an affair with my best mate. Which i found out myself one day and it all got very messy.

Spent a year being bitter and twisted and not talking to either of them. One day realised that they just fell in love. Which happens. bit of a bugger when its your best mate and girlfriend, but it happens. And realised that by holding a grudge, the only person that got upset was me. You have to let go of these things sometimes, not for the sake of being nice, but for the sake of saving yourself.

These days I get on with them both very well. Consider them very good friends again. Have moved on from those days, and am a happy camper again.

Moral of the story is never hold a grudge. the only person that will be hurt by it is youself. Never hurt yourself more than is needed.

peace!

Archived