I'm smug, and you're all in the brown stuff

I found the story really funny. He is living in the America as an immigrant, has his British food shipped over (obviously they don't have food there), watches his British sport (because they also don't sport there either), is obviously making on attempt it integrate American society, pretty much expects them to change to suit him. Then complains about immigration and immigrants in this Country, really this village idiot's stupidity and hypocrisy is unbelievable!

So true. Vin, not nice, and dim.

I found the story really funny. He is living in the America as an immigrant, has his British food shipped over (obviously they don't have food there), watches his British sport (because they also don't sport there either), is obviously making on attempt it integrate American society, pretty much expects them to change to suit him. Then complains about immigration and immigrants in this Country, really this village idiot's stupidity and hypocrisy is unbelievable!

sounds like utopia for a certain few on here

I think they basically just want to live in the kind of England that they grew up in (say 40 or 50 years ago). One of the aspects of that England was far fewer ethnic minorities and far less multiculturalism.

He'd probably fit right in over in the Ukraine or somewhere similar where that kind of Xenophobia is rife.

I expect the only reason he's over there is because it's nice and sunny.

Luck Vinnie that he can escape this multi cultural mess we have here,good on him although he and others should not have to leave their country because its been overrun with immigrants.

If you want to clear off I'm happy to organise a whip round for a one way ticket. Is Thailand alright for you?

Archived