I'm smug, and you're all in the brown stuff

If you want to clear off I'm happy to organise a whip round for a one way ticket. Is Thailand alright for you?

thats my plan also and Thailand is looking good, and although i would be an immigrant i wouldn't expect the Thai people to pay for me with any benefits or would i expect them to change their culture for me, i would go and accept everything in their country and not try and force any of my beliefs on them................how very unlike the immigrants that come here:gag:

Luck Vinnie that he can escape this multi cultural mess we have here,good on him although he and others should not have to leave their country because its been overrun with immigrants.

I notice SUFC has a new joint owner, Abdullah bin Mosaad bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. Are you opposed to this immigrant pumping money into your club?

thats my plan also and Thailand is looking good, and although i would be an immigrant i wouldn't expect the Thai people to pay for me with any benefits or would i expect them to change their culture for me, i would go and accept everything in their country and not try and force any of my beliefs on them................how very unlike the immigrants that come here:gag:

How are the Thai lessons coming on?

He's got a point though, this country isn't what it used to be.

When I was a kid, not all that long ago, you'd see all the kids playing football etc on the streets, we used to walk a mile or so to school on our own and there was still respect and good manners.

These days all those things seem to have changed.

Is it due to immigration and letting people into this country with different standards to ourselves (there seems to be an issue with Slovakians in certain areas at the moment)?

Is it due to the standards of TV these days (I'm looking at you Channel 4)?

Is it due to the so called 'do-gooders' who don't believe in punishing bad behaviour?

Is it due to video games and the internet?

It's probably a combination of the above, but there certainly seems to be less respect and courtesy for the fellow man these days.

As for Mr Jones, well he is a bit of a loud mouth thug, but he has been in some decent films and I do quite like the hard man cameo roles he's played (Lock Stock, Snatch, Swordfish).

Regards

Doom

things change, things don't stay as you want, remember

get over it

What a load of rubbish!!

So if things change for the worse with more crime and violence we just accept it and move on?

I personally want to live in a society where children can play outside safely and people show courtesy to one another.....I don't think that's too much to ask. Once upon a time if I held a shop door open for someone I'd be shocked if they didn't thank me, these days I expect them to just march through without a word.

PS. I missed the internet off of my list above, that's certainly had a big influence on our society and not always for the better.

Regards

Doom

look what this new influx of immigration has given to us, rise in cases of TB, filling up all the primary school places, selling us dodgy vodka and fags, filling up all the housing stock, and swamping the NHS, the list is endless...ask the residents of page hall and tinsley...if they care for our latest arrivals...bet they cannot wait for january when the romanians and bulgarians arrive in great numbers...

Archived