Toyota Avensis TR 1.8 V-matic spec?

Hi, I was wondering if any one can help before I phone the garage tommorow.

I have just bought a Toyota Avensis TR 1.8 V-matic petrol on a 2010(60).

Maybe silly or not but I didn't check all the spec when I bought it, its seems to be missing a few what I thought were standard items on this model.

it has manual intermittant wipers - should have rain sensing?

manual lights - should have dusk sensing?

manual rear view mirror - should have electrochromatic mirror?

no daytime running light - should have?

Everything else it says standard in the manual it does have, even the advert for the car online says it has dusk sensing lights? call me stupid for not checking all the gadgets but working my way through all the controls.

At first i thought it was a T2 with upgrades but it is def advertised as a TR and all the items are listed as standard not upgrades.

If the car was advertised with these features, then you have some comeback

If it wasn't, then i wouldn't waste time phoning as it won't get you anywhere

Where did you read the spec from? They change all the time, so Parkers etc may show items that are standard now, but weren't previously

It is advertised with dusk sensing lights, the rest of the spec I have read from the owners manual that has come with it.

Ok it might sound daft,but could some of the features be turned off [not the mirror obviously]but daytime running lights for example can be turned off.

Archived