What do you think..is this karma?

bassy

just read a story on yahoos home news page that a rapist has collapsed after being told his victim is HIV positive.......he asked to be tested and is awaiting the outcome to find out if he has contracted the disease

is this karma? does it serve him right? what do you think?

tried to post the link but it filled half the page !

says he doesnt remember the attack but if the victim says it happened then it happened?? and now hes sweating waiting for the results of the test, some would say just deserts and some would be sympathetic, was interested to read what people thought

No. because saying it served the rapist right, is tantamount to saying the woman he raped deserved to have AIDS too...

There's no such thing as "Good" AIDS or ""bad" AIDS. No-one deserves to have AIDS/HIV.

Yeah, that's along my thought lines too, but you found the words i couldn't. :)

No. because saying it served the rapist right, is tantamount to saying the woman he raped deserved to have AIDS too...

There's no such thing as "Good" AIDS or ""bad" AIDS. No-one deserves to have AIDS/HIV.

i absolutely did not say anyone deserved to have HIV, i also believe no one deserves to have HIV, but if he didnt rape anyone then he wouldnt have risked catching anything would he?

Yeah, that's along my thought lines too, but you found the words i couldn't. :)

I'm on board too.

---------- Post added 04-09-2013 at 02:12 ----------

From what I can gather, rape is considered to be a pretty heinous crime. So if he catches aids, equals peoples.

You weren't in doubt were you?

Archived